Parenting Attention Deficit/Hyperactive Children Workshop
Children with ADHD are at increased risk for lower academic performance and social problems
(including peer problems and teacher conflicts).
- Organisation and time management
- Friendships and Maintaining Relationships.
Dr. Zaidi will explain:
- The Challenges of ADHD
- The three basic types of ADHD
How parents can:
- Understand their style of parenting
- Create healthy Sleeping and Eating Habits
- Create mindful space for stress-free moments
- Create positive nurturing relationships
Stay tuned for details on our next Parenting an ADHD Child Workshop.
For a private consultation, contact Dr. Quratulain Zaidi
Testimonials from Recent Workshops
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Contact Us for more information or to schedule a session with one of our qualified psychologists
Suite 1202, Chinachem Hollywood Centre
1 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong
T: +852 2521 4668
PRACTICUM AND TRAINING
Please Note: MindnLife Practice does not currently have internship opportunity, and we do not see the need for the near future.
This website contains general information about well being.
This information is not advice, and should not be treated as such neither should it be treated as an alternative to seeking professional advice from a healthcare provider.