MIND. LIFE. FAMILY.
MindNLife is a private psychology practice for the whole family.
Urgent Support Links for Hong Kong
- Emergency Service Hong Kong: 999
- Suicide Support, Samaritans: call 2896 0000 (24 hour hotline)
- MindHK, Crisis Support Services
- Harmony House, Domestic Violence Support
- ACA HK, Child Abuse Support: 2755 1122 (hotline)
- Police Hotline: 2527 7177
- Prevention Services: 2382 0000
- Social Welfare Department Service Hotline: 2343 2255
HELPFUL BOOKS & VIDEOS ON FAMILIES DIVORCE / SEPARATION
A decision to end a marriage can be a very challenging decision, and this decision starts a cascade of events that require many more important decisions, one of them is how to actually get the divorce - through Court, Mediation or Collaborative Divorce. This guideline explains why Collaborative Divorce is often the preferred method to ensure a couple divorces with dignity and respect. Dr Quratulain Zaidi, MindNLife Founder, is a Member of the Hong Kong Collaborative Practice Group.