MIND. LIFE. FAMILY.
MindNLife is a private psychology practice for the whole family.
Urgent Support Links for Hong Kong
- Emergency Service Hong Kong: 999
- Suicide Support, Samaritans: call 2896 0000 (24 hour hotline)
- MindHK, Crisis Support Services
- Harmony House, Domestic Violence Support
- ACA HK, Child Abuse Support: 2755 1122 (hotline)
- Police Hotline: 2527 7177
- Prevention Services: 2382 0000
- Social Welfare Department Service Hotline: 2343 2255
HELPFUL BOOKS & VIDEOS ON FAMILIES DIVORCE / SEPARATION
A decision to end a marriage can be a very challenging decision, and this decision starts a cascade of events that require many more important decisions, one of them is how to actually get the divorce, through Court, Mediation or Collaborative Divorce. This resource explains why Collaborative Divorce is often the preferred method to ensure a couple divorces with dignity and respect. Enter your email below to receive our resource on Collaborative Divorce, divorcing with dignity and respect.